Wednesday, November 29, 2017

EASY CHRISTMAS CRAFT

I've tried over the years to simplify Christmas. 

Every year for the last 20 years, I've hung a lighted wreath in every window. It's super pretty, but it takes a really long time. This year, I just decided not to do it. 

I did this, instead:


I was done in about 20 minutes. Easiest. Craft. Ever. 

And then my kids began suggesting names for this guy. These made me laugh:

Ring Crosby
We Three Rings
Frosty the Oh-Man
Arctic Circles
Triple 07, License to Chill
and last, but not least,
Steve. 

I think he's kinda cute. 

I've been very busy doing music stuff, and it's nice to just take a break and do something else. There's more to come about not just simplifying Christmas, but making it more meaningful. In the meantime, Merry Christmas,
from me
and Steve.

No comments:

Post a Comment