Tuesday, October 17, 2017

THANKFUL SONG


I don't know if you've ever searched for a good children's song about giving thanks, but I have. I found songs about turkeys (#1 topic), other food items (a close second), pilgrims, and even scarecrows. And last but not least, a few about being thankful. ("When you're thankful and you know it" to start with...)
So I just finished writing one. And when I say 'just' I mean just barely. In fact, we recorded it with some very talented children from the One Voice Children's Choir yesterday, and I literally finished writing the words to the 2nd verse while they were recording the first. Yikes!
*Thank you, Elise May Peterson for this beautiful design! @emaypeterson

The song will be out on Saturday. I hope with a music video to go along with it. There's a lot to do between now and then - so wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment