Saturday, December 2, 2017

DO YOU HAVE ROOM -- LIKE YOU'VE NEVER HEARD IT BEFORE





I've been waiting a long time to have someone record a new version of "Do You Have Room?" About a year and a half ago I started thinking -- wouldn't it be great if I could find a male a cappella group to record it? So I looked online and my top choice were these guys: Eclipse 6.

They performed in the 2002 Winter Olympics closing ceremonies, and with Toby Keith at Stadium of Fire. To start with.

So I crossed my fingers and emailed them. The worst they could say was, "Um, no."


But they didn't. They got back to me in a day or two, and said they loved the song and would love to record it. And they sound amazing. Not only that, but they're really nice guys. It's been a pleasure for me to work with them.

Here's the video. I hope you enjoy it.

Merry Christmas,
Shawna

No comments:

Post a Comment